martes, 22 de diciembre de 2020

Bob Proctor

 


If you are having difficulty making something big happen in your life, read closely.


All the great leaders, philosophers and self-help gurus have told us to believe and succeed. “All things are possible for those who believe.” William James said, “Believe, and your belief will create the fact.” I have found that our belief system is based on our evaluation of something. Frequently when we re-evaluate a situation our belief about that situation will change.

In my twenties, I never even tried to accomplish anything of importance because I did not believe in myself. The truth was I knew very little about me. When I was encouraged to begin studying and re-evaluating my beliefs. I began to gain an understanding of my marvelous mind. Every day I learned a little more, and with that knowledge came faith and belief in myself. You see … I learned to believe I could win.

Re-evaluate yourself. There is a sleeping giant within you. Release it.

Believe in yourself to achieve anything you set your mind to! #BobProctor #Believe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog

Buscar este blog